“If you would seek health, look ﬁrst to the spine.” A misaligned spine causes interruption to the nervous system and partially disconnects brain and body functions. Ayurveda and Panchakarma come to your rescue in order to strengthen your spine and nervous system. Kati Vasti works like a charm to heal your spinal woes.
Let us ﬁrst know what Kati Vasti is. Kati Vasti is made of two words where, Kati means the waist region or lower back area of the body and ‘Vasti’ refers to holding warm herbal oils on the lower back. It involves specially prepared warm herbal oil being poured over the lower back and retained inside the boundary made from urad flour dough for the required duration. Kati Vasti is an extremely effective therapy if done regularly for a certain amount of time.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Maintains the strength of the muscles.
- Lubricates joints improving their mobility.
- Alleviates lower back pains
- Lumbar spondylitis
- Inter vertebral disc prolapses
- Muscular spasm
- Nerve compression
- Reduces pain related to spinal dislocation and tumors
- Maintains normal curvature of the spine
- Nourishes the muscles and nerves